? ??????????????Time For Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (90 Ratings)??2349 Grabs Today. 33315 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Spacey Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (18 Ratings)??2307 Grabs Today. 22455 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday 2 March 2010

OMG!!! It has been exactly a year since I last posted an entry astaghfirullah sisters I'm sorry please forgive me, what can I say I have been overwhelmed with events from 2009, I have just been so preoccupied with work and uni and trying to keep on top with my seminar work and passing exams and the usual grind of student life...
Anyway, how have all my sister's been? If there's anything in particular you guys would like me to post or comment on then feel free to let me know and in the meantime I will continue to post about my favourite things; Islam, hijab and fashion lol ; ) x x x

0 comments: