? ??????????????Time For Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (90 Ratings)??2349 Grabs Today. 33315 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Spacey Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (18 Ratings)??2307 Grabs Today. 22455 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 6 February 2009

Assalam alaikum sisters! I have just returned from al-jumu'ah prayers with my fellow sisters and suffice to say was not impressed with the behaviour of my so-called muslimahs.
Now, while I realise everyone may be @ different levels in terms of faith and practice there are some things you just don't do and may Allah s.w.t forgive me for speaking ill of others like so but, in order to improve and prevent other muslimahs doing the same thing then I feel like I should say something...a typical example of what not to do;
1. DO NOT come out of the prayer room where everyone is congregated outside and I mean everyone (yes, that includes brothers 2!) and proceed to take off your abaya and headscarf and if that wan't bad enough, revealing inches of flesh no matter how toned or bronzed it may be. It's ridiculous and I can't understand why any practising muslimah would do such a thing.
2. DO NOT flirt or touch a non-mahrem man's arm in a flirtatious gesture OUTSIDE the prayer room or masjid it's HARAM 2 even be thinking of such things.
3. DO NOT and I repeat, DO NOT decide to light up a cigarette in front of everyone in ur full hijab and abaya just coming from prayer. Smoking can be seen as haram as it damages ur body (which, may I remind you is a gift from Allah s.w.t) however, if you feel you must have a cigarette may I suggest you wait till you are alone before lighting and inhaling that filth into your lungs or better still, ever heard of a nicorette patch!

Sorry for the rambling on but it has to be said so other sisters will read this and hopefully agree with my comments of what I have witnessed this friday lunchtime.
Assalam alaikum and Peace Out till next time.
xoxoxo

2 comments:

The reverts secret said...

this is sad.....:(!

xArabianAngelx said...

tell me about it...